$165 – rebelle.com
Hello everyone! As you all know, the month of April is long gone and short lived. But we never forget, so I’m just going leave a small list of products and favorites of April.
- Etude House Strawberry bubble tea sleeping pack – Etude House is my favorite
Korean makeup brand. Their sleeping pack was especially helpful on my skin and kept my face clear the entire month!
- Etude House Sugar tint balm – The color I have is their pk002. It’s very vibrant and soft on my lips. I definantly recomend it!
3. A Darker Shade Of Magic by V.E. Schwab – This is quite the mysterious and magical book as explained in the title. I don’t want to spoil it for anyone so READ THE BOOK! You will not regret.
4. My birthday! – Now this was my one day of peace and relaxation. I got to go out and have a nice night with my girlfriends! Later we stayed at a hotel and enjoyed the pool and hot tub, and the morning after we took in a beautiful view of the hotel garden with a Starbucks drink in our hand. I’m super gratful that I had so much fun!
5. Anya’s Ghost by Vera Brosgol – This book was truly a life lesson all in one thin graphic novel. The plot was basically about how Anya, being a Russian girl growing up in the American suburbs, has so many trubles as a high school student with problems about her body size, making friends, and just really fitting in with the American standards. Anyas life really turns around when she falls into a well and meets a ghost spirit named Emily. I certainly hope you can check it, out it’s a great book and it’s perfect to read on a Saturday afternoon.
Let me know if anyting special happened to you in April!